TPE Bangkok 2020
ASEAN (Bangkok) Toys & Preschool Expo 2020
Date: 9-11 September 2020
Venue: IMPACT Exhibition Centre. Bangkok, Thailand
Compass Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group
Thai Toy and Children Product Association
Thai Retailer Association
The Toys Association of India
Indonesian Toy Traders and Manufacturers Association
Korea Culture Contents Licensing Association
Hong Kong Toy Brand Association
During the period 2012-2017, the retail sales of toys and games in Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia continued to rise, reaching a total of US$2.4 billion in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate of 17% and is expected to reach US$4.3 billion in 2022. Thailand’s demographics in particular hint at a widening market for the toys & games industry. The natural birth rate in 2017 was about 240,000 – this refers to the number of births in a year subtracted from the number of deaths – representing a population growth rate of about 0.4%.
According to Euromonitor, the value of Thailand’s toys & games industry was estimated to be worth US$376 million in terms of sales volume in 2015. The same report forecasts sales to increase to US$541 million by 2020, or by an average of 9% a year.
Thailand, located in the center of Indochina peninsula in Southeast Asia, borders Myanmar in the East and Andaman Sea in the North. With Laos to its northeast, Cambodia to its southeast, it’s adjacent to Malaysia on the narrow peninsula in the south. The total trade volume of ASEAN Economic Community surpasses 1.4 trillion US dollars. The advantage of ASEAN being the trade center is not only that it’s a major exporter, but also it provides a huge network of manufacture equipment for product services. Those countries, such as Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangkok, etc, have crucial strategic position. ASEAN is known as the “missing BRICS”. Located in the center of ASEAN, Bangkok provides an ideal platform and market for multinational companies.
Thanks to the strong support from the industry, 7319 visitors and 162 exhibitors from home and abroad participated in TPE Bangkok 2019 and the exhibition area reached 10,000 sq.m. According to the statistics, about 38% of exhibitors are from USA，UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Australia, Dubai, Korea, Japan, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia,Philippines, Cambodia, China mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
ASEAN (Bangkok) Toys and Preschool Industry conference was co-located with TPE Bangkok. The speakers included: Ms. Uraiwan Bunnag, President, Thai Toy and Children Product Association, Mr. Amornchai Naksupamit, Former President, Thai Toy and Children Product Association, Mr. Ajay Aggarwal, President, The Toys Association of India, Mr. Tae Bong Cho, President, Korea Culture Contents Licensing Association, Mr. Johan Tandanu,Secretary General ,Indonesian Toy Traders and Manufacturers Association, Ms. Eileen Lin, GM, Thai-China Import & Export Trading, Ms. Shannon Moore, Creative Director, Guidecraft. During the conference, they share the regional industry market and related import & Export policy, which is good for traders to know the different markets and foreign policy.
Media , from Local TV station:channel 3, Channel 5, Nation TV, Bright TV, NBT World, TNN24, news paper:Daily News, Poo Jadkarn Daily, Siam Turakij, Thansettakij, Siam Rath, Siam Turakij, Naew Na, Thai Post, Bangkok Today, Kom Chad Luek, on-line media: The Positioning, Marketeer, Mthai, Nation, have a full report about the show.
About TPE Bangkok 2020:
As the first and only industry trade show for toys and preschool in Thailand , TPE Bangkok is a good platform for preschool toy manufacturer entering the Southeast Asia. This expo will cover the entire ASEAN and Southeast Asia region and provide the most effective trade channels for exhibitor’s products to enter the local market. The coming show will be moved to bigger exhibition halls and reached 13,500 sq.m..
Co-located events with TPE Bangkok 2020:
ASEAN (Bangkok) Toys and Preschool Industry Forum 2020
VIP Matching Meeting
Toy competition for Kids
· Toys: plush soft, wooden, doll, electronic electric, plastic, educational puzzle, children riding, holiday supplies, plastic inflatable, etc.
· Outdoor amusement equipment and supplies: large-scale amusement equipment, slide series, swing series, climbing series, indoor and outdoor naughty castle series, play house, bouncing series, seesaw series, rocking horse and swing machine series, ball pool series, fitness equipment series, leisure chair series, rubber mats, etc.
·Preschool supplies: teaching aids and materials, children's book, electronic whiteboards, enlightening software, early childhood education products, preschool musical instruments, etc.
· Kindergarten facilities: kindergarten furniture, carpet, amusement equipment, kindergarten safety facilities, kindergarten decoration design, etc.
· Model machinery: vehicle and ship models, aircraft models, architectural models, military models, trains, railways, animal models, simulation models, die casting and metal toys, etc.
· Others: testing institutions, accessories, raw materials, etc.
· Public and private kindergarten principals, teachers, heads of preschool education institutions, heads of parent-child centers, purchasers of preschool education centers, and families with children;
· Department stores,shopping malls, supermarkets, toy monopoly, maternal and child chain, online shop;
· Alliance businesses, agents, distributors, import and export traders,manufacturers, retailers;
· Group procurement and end-users, related associations, investors, entrepreneurs, business representatives, trade institutions, industry investment and financing, bidding units.
(3m×3m) Partition Height 2.5m.
Space Only is available with minimum size of 18 sqm. Exhibitors will design and build their own booths at their cost.
Registration Fee: 500 USD / Company; Corner Charge: 300 USD / Additional corner